[CQ-Contest] March CQ arrives

Subject: [CQ-Contest] March CQ arrives
From: henrypol2@juno.com (henrypol2@juno.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 10:40:07 1998
Stopped by the PO box on the way to work this morning after a few days in
sunny Miami, FL, and found the latest CQ.  Also received a box from AES
with my new Yaesu VX-1R (the cutest little dual band HT around!).

Front cover photo of a pretty AZ sunset with N7DD and his tower/antennas
in the foreground.  Some details about N7DD on the Contents page, but
nothing about his tower and antennas shown on the front cover.

Contest related items:  The 160 Meter Band , An Enigma Shrouded in a
Mystery - Part I; Results - 97 CQ WPX SSB Contest; Review - Ten-Tec Omni
VI Plus; CQ WPX SSB Contest All-Time Records; Contest Calendar column - A
Once-in-a-Lifetime Contest Experience; and DX column - DXing with
Contests.

Other interesting items:  QRP Antenna Cheapware (baluns, traps, and
feedlines using 35mm film cannisters); The J-Pole Revisited; World of
Ideas column - Survival Communications, Part II; and more .....

73 and good reading,
Henry Pollock - K4TMC
Raleigh, NC

"Trees are not for wire antennas only!"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]