[CQ-Contest] arrl dx phone

Subject: [CQ-Contest] arrl dx phone
From: mikeyzr@juno.com (Michael K Brostrom)
Date: Tue Mar 3 16:59:08 1998
Wow, I really want to thank the "spice" of the people on this reflector!
I can always get help with a good explanation so I'm not left in the
dark.  We will be using the call KB0ZKZ and I hope to hear everyone
working the pileups!  Good luck to all, and make sure your logging
program is still on your computer!  (just had to make a few adjustments
to my ct program)
Thanks again :)

Mike Brostrom-KB0YZR
10X#-69288
mikeyzr@juno.com -"text only"
mikeyzr@hotmail.com  -"pics and graphics only"
http://members.tripod.com/~hamradio_1/index.html

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]