[CQ-Contest] Two contests within a contest?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Two contests within a contest?
From: k7ss@wolfenet.com (Eskenazi/Leveque)
Date: Sat Mar 7 10:10:27 1998
What is the CQWWCC definition of a "QSO"?
We have seen the definition from ARRL. (and many are NOT meeting that
definition)
And what is the definition from the FCC? ..and is that germaine to this
thread?

My point is that it seems that some are NOT making QSOs!! I know thats a
bit shocking, but has acceptance of shortcuts left us NOT making QSOs
(which afterall IS the goal of a contest entrant) ..... or I becoming MORE
of an OF by asking this???
(did I say OF!? I meant OT...)

73 K7SS

(If I take the time to give the call of the station Im calling, am I looked
at like Im wasting his time?)...