[CQ-Contest] Wisconsin QSO Party

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Wisconsin QSO Party
From: Chad_Kurszewski@csg.mot.com (Chad Kurszewski WE9V)
Date: Tue Mar 10 15:02:52 1998
Just a reminder that the Wisconsin QSO Party is this weekend.  It's
has quite a turnout, not too far behind the Cal QSO Party.

Sunday March 15th, 18z to Monday 01z.  Cheeseheads send county, everyone
else send state/providence/DX.  Work stations once per band/mode/county.

Full rules, past results, and a custom logging program can be found at:
http://www.execpc.com/~wa9pov/wqp.html

Also, for TR users, I have a .DOM files for stations operating in or out
of Cheeseland.  I also have a few lines that you need to add to your
LOGCFG.DAT.  E-mail me pronto if you would like these e-mailed to you.

---
Chad Kurszewski, WE9V         e-mail:  Chad_Kurszewski@csg.mot.com
The Official "Sultans of Shwing" Web Site:  http://www.QTH.com/sos