[CQ-Contest] Contesting, exchanges/frequency

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contesting, exchanges/frequency
From: Pasi.Luoma_Aho@sysopen.fi (Pasi Luoma-aho, OH2IW/OH6UM)
Date: Thu Mar 12 06:46:11 1998

> 2) About 650 days before the year 2000 there are tools, like a nearly WW
>    packetcluster, where a sh/d by frequency (reading instructions helps)
>    range can solve in a while a call sign query.

Oh NO!  I would not like to recommend this way of solving the callsigns
to anyone, although it is (unfortunately) very easy to see that this
"method" is widely used... :-(

Why on earth should you trust on someone elses ears or "fingers"...?  I
would not.

Use *your* ears - and be patient!  Even in a contest!

73 de Pasi OH2IW/OH6UM