[CQ-Contest] UBN reports

Subject: [CQ-Contest] UBN reports
From: trey@kkn.net (Trey Garlough)
Date: Fri Mar 20 07:02:57 1998
It's been a great pleasure following the discussion of the UBN reports
published by the CQWW folks.  The various points of view have been
eloquently stated and refreshingly flame-free.

For those of you who would like to share your UBN reports with the
world, I invite you to post your UBN report "password" to the
3830@contesting.com mailing list.  Please note that there is no need
to post the actual report itself to the list.  Simply post a message
that indciates your cqww.com web site access code, and let the
interested folks download the data for themselves -- this will save us
from unnecessarily pushing around a lot of data.

Since the 3830 list is dedicated to reporting claimed scores and other
such "data" messages, I believe it an appropriate place to publish UBN
report passcodes as well.  This will help preserve the cq-contest as a
forum for contest discussion.

Many thanks.

--Trey, N5KO