[CQ-Contest] KK7GW no longer QRV

Subject: [CQ-Contest] KK7GW no longer QRV
From: kk7gw@hotmail.com (David Jones)
Date: Wed Mar 25 17:11:35 1998
Well, chalk up another victim to El Nino.  We had a nice big rainstorm
today, and went I went to the backyard to check on the antenna, it was
down.  Not just lowered, but DOWN.  Not to mention the fact that my
parents aren't going to let me go up the ladder when it's this wet.
Phooey.  There goes WPX.  Sorry to all those who will miss the KK7 mult,
hopefully I'll be back on the air in time for CW WPX.

Anyone within 40 miles of Seattle willing to try to hurriedly set up an
M/S?

73

David Jones, KK7GW
kk7gw@hotmail.com