[CQ-Contest] Using Excel to count band changes

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Using Excel to count band changes
From: RHealy@mdsroc.com (Healy, Rus)
Date: Fri Mar 27 10:58:19 1998
I'd like to use Excel to count the band changes in my past few contest
efforts. I've imported text files and done some things (like annotated
them with CQ's UBN info, calculated the number of Qs to come from the
top 10 and 20 countries, and so forth). But as for counting band
changes, I've hosed around with a few things along these lines, without
success. If you've done this, or know how, or have ideas, I'd appreciate
hearing about it.

Thanks.

--73, Rus, NJ2L