[CQ-Contest] Re: DX & Contest Forums NOT @ Hara Arena

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: DX & Contest Forums NOT @ Hara Arena
From: N7TR@RNODX.ORG (Rich Hallman N7TR)
Date: Sun Apr 12 22:07:11 1998
   Nothing against my old club FRC,  but you need to check out the NCCC
Hospitality Suite at Visalia on Saturday night of the DX Conv.....And we dont
even need to deal with the time change this year!!

   I do agree with Tom, K5RC....Visalia is MUCH more personalized with DXers
and Contesters and not as Commercial as Dayton....The BEER is cheaper too!!!

    See Ya!  Rich

PS...I always thought 2 meters was designed for PacketCluster...??

    Richard Hallman  N7TR            N7TR@RNODX.ORG
    11870 Heartpine St
    Reno NV  89506                      EX: KI3V, HL9RH
    702 677-1106                                A92FN, N3AMK