[CQ-Contest] The Great WPX Debate & this reflector.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] The Great WPX Debate & this reflector.
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Wed Apr 15 09:43:54 1998
Well, I thought I gave my suggestions a long time ago.  As far as the time
period goes, I really dont care that much.  It's just another facet of the
contest, whichever way it goes...I just dont like a huge amount of off time
because my wife likes to find things for me to do in the off times if I'm
not sleeping! hi!

73, Ty K3MM