[CQ-Contest] WPX Debate - a contest issue

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX Debate - a contest issue
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed Apr 15 21:02:28 1998
Noted statesman, and contest elder K5RC wrote:

.....let's tear up Field
Day.......yea.....lets see......

Excuse me, Tom....

but this is the contest reflector, and Field Day is NOT a contest but an
emergency preparedness exercise..........perhaps that comment would best be
directed to the emergency preparedness reflector.

,,,,,speaking of conjuring up contests, I believe the NA Sprint was
finalized in a Bar in San Francisco after a few bottles of wine had been
emptied!

back to my prep work, afterall it is less than:

two weeks til the Florida QSO Party!

73, see you in the FQP

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

What's an FQP? The Florida Contest Group is pleased to announce the
rebirth of the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm