[CQ-Contest] Secret Revealed

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Secret Revealed
From: W1HIJ@contesting.com (W1HIJ--Bill)
Date: Thu Apr 16 12:41:01 1998
Prompted by the reference the other day to the "K6LL QSO Party", it gives
me great pleasure to announce that without fanfare, Dave gracious allowed
Scientific American to use an artist's rendering of his latest antenna
project on the cover of it's April issue. Details aren't available, but
suffice to say the caption on the cover is "Flying antenna beams messages
to the city below". If my memory is correct, I think that's Boston below
the plane....

It has been rumored that Dave has given up all other strategic and tactical
planning to concentrate on developing the optimum flight plan for specific
contests....

Brought to you with pride by a fellow member of SoCAL Contest Club, 73

Bill, W1HIJ
Newport Beach, CA, DM13bo
ex WN1HIJ, W7GEG, AC6UH
Newport Beach RACES (ass't R/O)