[CQ-Contest] Re: CQM question

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: CQM question
From: EWALSH/0004504465@MCIMAIL.COM (Eugene Walsh)
Date: Fri May 1 01:39:55 1998
Joe, N8JF asked about the R-150-C countries for the CQM.

The CQM has always been one of my favorite activities.
Hunting for the weird multipliers is especially great
sport, for me it was a joy.  It is seriously habit forming.

R-150-C is the CRC DXCC type award.  The list is very
similar to DXCC except for:

UA2 counts only as European Russia.

The following are counted IN ADDITION to the dxcc list

Franz Jozef Land

UA1N  Karelia

UA4P  Tatarstan

UA1P Novaya Zemlya only (Not mainland area which is Russia)

UA4S  Mari

UA4U  Mordovia

UA4W  Udmurtia

UA4Y  Chuvash

UA6I  Kalmyk

UA6J  North Ossetia

UA6P  Chechnia and Ingushetia

UA6W  Daghestan

UA6X  Kabardino-Balkarsk

UA9W  Bashkir

UA9X  Komi Republic

UA0O  Buryat Mongolia

UA0Q  Yakutia

UA0Q  Nova Sibirski (New Siberian Islands)
                    (UA0Q is 2 seperate countries)

UA0Y  Tuva

UA0Z  Kuril Islands Only- (Not Kamchatka)

This is essentially the old USSR list with the exception
of autonomous areas in Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kirghizia and
Uzbekistan.  I have no idea of the present status of these
places.  Also, I am assuming that the areas of the Russian
Federation all still count the same as in the USSR.

Try it, it's a blast!

Gene N2AA