[CQ-Contest] ...Florida, California, add TN

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ...Florida, California, add TN
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Wed May 13 11:08:02 1998
N5 Knock Out wrote:

> I propose that clubs in the medium and unlimited categories be allowed
> to define their club territory as including any and all members that
> are located within the same state as the club's address of record.
> This would completely remove all the vagueries associated with 175
> mile radiuses and so forth.

Sounds good to TCG.  We cannot make a circle that fits Memphis,
Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga due to the oblong shape
of the state.  We would love to be able to include anyone in the
state, without having to deal with the nebulous circle.

See you at Dayton!

-Kirk  K4RO       Tennessee Contest Group    http://www.k4ro.net/tcg.html