[CQ-Contest] re TS930

Subject: [CQ-Contest] re TS930
From: kamar@tiac.net (Ron Martin)
Date: Thu May 21 10:21:19 1998
Don't think anyone could afford the cost of the one hundred boards once all
of the retooling costs, manufacturing procedures, kitting procedures,
redesign of the boards (you know, parts become extinct), new documentation,
learning curves, etc............Yep, don't think folks could stand the
price.  Now if the radio was really worth it.....What a  'value added' cost
that could be.  Good Luck!!!!

Ron .......... NU1U