[CQ-Contest] WRTC-2000 web site

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC-2000 web site
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jun 8 17:02:04 1998
Greetings, fellow contesters --

       Here's a message I just received from our friends in Slovenia.

>>Hello everybody!

Home page for WRTC-2000 has been loaded. All information about WRTC-2000
in Slovenia will be published on this page. Check it up ! Address of
home page WRTC-2000 is : http://wrtc2000.bit.si/

73 & GL de Robert, S57AW  >>

      The third running of the World Radiosport Team Championship will be held
in Slovenia in July, 2000. Not only is this a significant contesting event,
but also this will be the biggest contesting party in the history of the
sport. Start saving your allowance now. I guarantee you that this will be one
of the most memorable events that you've ever been involved in whether you're
a competitor or participant!

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC