[CQ-Contest] Re: 2 radio audio mixing?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: 2 radio audio mixing?
From: stefan-von.baltz@student.uni-tuebingen.de (Stefan von Baltz)
Date: Tue Jun 16 12:23:50 1998
I use a simple configuration with 2 toggle switches.  One of them
switches both ears between left and right radio and the other one
does mono vs stereo.  The stereo position always feeds the left radio
into the left ear and vice versa, no matter which radio you primarily
choose with the left/right switch.

The mixing method should work better if you get enough practice
with it but I always got disoriented when the seperation wasn't
near 100%.

Stefan, DL1IAO