[CQ-Contest] ARRL Log issues

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Log issues
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Tue Jun 16 15:03:27 1998
On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Fatchett, Mike wrote:

> So if I take W4AN's comments correctly the league was aware of the problem
> and failed to notify the participants.

NO!!  That's not what I said.  I'm sorry, I assume too much knowledge of
email.

The mail just got dumped from the relay point that also generates the
auto response.  They had no idea that your log wasn't received.  They
should have generated the autoresponse from the same machine that
actually received the logs.

That's what I meant to say.

Again... this is my understanding of what happened.

73

Bill