[CQ-Contest] Annual W3LPL Open House Saturday Jun 20

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Annual W3LPL Open House Saturday Jun 20
From: donovanf@erols.com (Frank Donovan W3LPL)
Date: Thu Jun 18 18:35:09 1998
One of the largest gatherings of contesters and DXers on the east coast is
just two days away: Saturday June 20th from noon til ??? at W3LPL in
Glenwood MD.
CJ's BBQ will be ready to go at noon as will N1IS (N1 I Scream) and his
ice cream truck.  We're expecting at least 200 guests from all over the US
and at least one overseas guests too (Ali -- A61AJ).

If anyone still needs directions, send me an msg at
donovanf@erols.com

Of course, guests and families are very welcome; more and more family members
show up every year.
Please come prepared for warm weather, in the upper 80s.
73,  Frank
73!
Frank
W3LPL