[CQ-Contest] Canada Day [Last Post]

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Canada Day [Last Post]
From: ve5cma@hotmail.com (Doug Richardson)
Date: Mon Jun 29 08:37:15 1998
***********************************
CANADA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY ON THE AIR
***********************************

Will set participation record this year, I'm sure. Conditions appear to
be great, and a record number of stations means a record number of Qs.
Join the fun, it's only a 24 hour 'test, JULY 1 UTC, and you can operate
in that as little or as much as you like. All bands (2m to 160M no
WARC), both modes (or choose any combo of bands/modes you like separate
categories for single bands). We promise not to say 'eh!' very much, eh?

WRITELog, TRLog and RACLog (avail at the RAC website) all support Canada
Day, some use CTLog and edit scores after. All the details at:
http://www.rac.ca/CANDAY.htm
Come see how enjoyable this growing contest is!
VE5CMA Doug Richardson
3226 Tufts Bay East
Regina SK  Canada  S4V 1V2
voice (306)789-2254