[CQ-Contest] K0M 10M Score missing

Subject: [CQ-Contest] K0M 10M Score missing
From: Fatchett.Mike@tci.com (Fatchett, Mike)
Date: Tue Jun 16 10:11:30 1998
I was dismayed to find that my score was also missing from the results.  I
received confirmation that my logs were received.  Although I did not finish
in the top 10 it is nice to see that my efforts were noticed.

This rate of error is totally unacceptable to me.  How many other scores
were left out of the results and the bigger question, why?  How can so many
logs get lost?

As a life member of ARRL this trend is very disturbing to me.  It will be
interesting to see what if anything they do to correct this situation.

Mike Fatchett
W0MU
Oper K0M Special event station