[CQ-Contest] 2 radios/same band

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2 radios/same band
From: w2up@itw.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Mon Jun 22 12:19:53 1998
In the mid/late 70's I was at W2PV operating the second 20m CW
station, sitting next to K1AR operating 20m station #1. I recall
being able to get pretty close to the CQ freq without problems. I
have no idea if and what external filtering was used.
73 Barry
--
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up@itw.com
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com