[CQ-Contest] RE: When is the Contest Over??

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: When is the Contest Over??
From: n2au@lightlink.com (Art & Linda Hubert)
Date: Fri Jul 3 09:44:50 1998
Ok Contesters, try this scenerio:  I operate single band 160 meters.
After the band closes, during the daylight hours, I listen to my
recording of the contest and do my log sanitizing before the contest
ends.  By all definitions on this silly and now boring thread, I have
done it in REAL TIME (contest has not ended). At 0001Z, Monday, I e-mail
my log to the contest sponser.  So to meet  everybody's
(most) expectations, all contesters are hereby ordered to operate 160
meter mono-band...problem solved...case closed.

N2AUuuuu