[CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-Contest Digest V1 #558

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-Contest Digest V1 #558
From: jlawler@mail.coin.missouri.edu (James E. Lawler)
Date: Tue Jul 7 23:32:01 1998
Just wondering, if enough Q's on your side need correcting, do an equal
number on the other end of the Q's need / get "correcting"? If not, is
that the fault of the lazy deadbeat on the other end of the Q who didn't
spend the additional 30 hours listening to HIS tape? Also, how does this
possibly go along with the time limit of the contest?

73,

Jim Lawler / Wy0b in Columbia, Mo...