[CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-Contest Digest V1 #566

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-Contest Digest V1 #566
From: w9wi@bellsouth.net (Doug Smith W9WI)
Date: Sun Jul 12 21:33:09 1998
At 11:45 PM 7/10/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I think it would be a good idea if the state QSO parties
>were to either happen all on the same weekend or on
>a few common weekends for diffrent parts of the
>country.  It would also be good if they had the same
>sort of exchange and rules.

Wouldn't this just create another NAQP with really weird scoring?

I agree that the anti-contesters would have a big problem with a new major
test happening on CW and phone at the same time.  Right now, FD and IARU are
the only two that do.

I can imagine 50 contest sponsors sitting down & trying to hash together a
common set of rules coherent enough to avoid mega-confusion<g>...

73 Doug