[CQ-Contest] SIGNING CALLS

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SIGNING CALLS
From: margoh@compuserve.com (Hill, Russell C.)
Date: Sat Jul 25 10:27:35 1998
<snip>
One thing I have noticed that really seems to get me a few more
contacts during the last few hours of a contest is to become as
inefficient as I can - I slow the keyer down to 15 or 16 WPM, send
a little sloppy, and give everybody who calls me a GE and a 73 TNX
at the end of the contact.  A lot of people call and give me 001 - I
honestly think less would call if was sitting here rapping out
TEST KH2D at 35 WPM.....

73, Jim KH2D
<snip>

Yep, what he said!

Speaking as a thoroughly intimidated S+Per on CW, I struggle at 15 0r 16,
Jim understands me and my brethren.  Thanks Jim from all of us!

73,
Rusty
NA5TR