[CQ-Contest] INNOVATIVE IDEA??

Subject: [CQ-Contest] INNOVATIVE IDEA??
From: w3cf@email.msn.com (Douglas Priest)
Date: Fri Jul 31 18:01:58 1998
3 points for all out of country Q's while maintaining the zone and country
mults?

I think I can speak for my fellow V2 brethren that we whole heartily
agree!!! Though I'm not sure our friends on P4 and PJ9 would be so
vociferous in their support :-)

Seriously, though, it does get a bit frustrating when you look at a great Q
count and realize that you're still 10 MILLION points or MORE behind the
leader because he gets 1/3 more points for the same QSO 's you make to the
US.

Its pretty hard to win any race when you give the other guy a 33 1/3 % head
start though we do enjoy making it interesting     :-)

Count us in!

73
Doug W3CF
V26DX @V26B

P.S. The fall supersaver fare discounts started yesterday. They typically
sell out in 3-4 days but you can save yourself a couple hundred dollars
going to the Caribbean.