No subject

Subject: No subject
From: Va3mg@aol.com (Va3mg@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 27 17:27:26 1998

I would like to appolagize to Steve W8BJQ the CQ WPX Manager regarding my
posting of a single station operating on two bands as a single band entry.
This was not correct and I do appoligize toSteve and his commity.

I am in the process of moving and had packed my CQ Magazine away.

The contest in question is CQWW DX CW 1997 contest.

A station entered as SOSB on 21 Mhz and also 07 Mhz using the same call.  I
believe this should be an all band entry.  I have sent an Email to the contest
director of CQWWDX CW at CQ asking an explanation.  This may have only been an
oversite on his behalf.

Again Steve I apoligize to you and keep up the good work.
73
Marcel
VA3MG.