[CQ-Contest] CQ WW, three questions.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW, three questions.
From: frcuba@ip.etecsa.cu (Federacion de Radioaficionados de Cuba)
Date: Mon Oct 26 22:33:29 1998
Hi all.

The CO2FRC participated in the CQ WW SSB Contest last weekend
and I have a couple of questions abt the rules and how to send the logs
by e-mail.
a)  Is it possible to ONLY send the log by e-mail or it has to be send in
     paper also?
b) Is it possible to send the .sum and the .all files of CT as attachment
    of an  e-mail? ( using Internet Mail for example ? )
c) Could the .dup file of CT be the cross-check sheets  that have to be
    sent? Could it be also sent by e-mail?

Sorry for the bandwidth, but this was my first big HF contest. Please replay
direct.  73 and CU on the next, Oscar, CO2FRC ( co2oj )