[CQ-Contest] PED 5.1

Subject: [CQ-Contest] PED 5.1
From: je1cka@nal.go.jp (Tack Kumagai)
Date: Sat Oct 31 16:03:19 1998
In message "[CQ-Contest] PED 5.1"
    on 98/10/30, Peter Reed <P.L.Reed@sussex.ac.uk> writes:

: Hi - I downloaded version 5.1 of PED yesterday and have tried it on 2
: machines - one with a SB card and one without. Tried all the various
: start up options but cannot get it to run.
:
: Problem: run PED.EXE
:          asks for callsign
:          asks for number
:          drops out with the message (can't find file *.PED)

You must put callsign data for Ped which has the *.PED extention. You can
create *.PED from your CT *.BIN file with Ped. Or browse the site for *.PED
        ---------
        Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM
        TEL:81-30-066-6408, FAX:not available
        Internet: je1cka@jzap.com