[CQ-Contest] WPX High-Claimed scores ??!!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX High-Claimed scores ??!!
From: l38217@alfa.ist.utl.pt (Pedro Pedroso)
Date: Wed Nov 4 10:24:04 1998

        Hello !
        The deadline for the log entries of the WPX SSB and CW contests
        has already ended. Why does it take so long to publish the
        High-Claimed scores ?
        If anyone knows about any web site where they might be accessible
        please send me an e-mail. I've already seen the WPX site and
        they are not there ! (wonder why ??!!)

                                73

 | Pedro Pedroso                        |                            |
 | l38217@alfa.ist.utl.pt               |  CT1ELP                    |
 | Eng. Electrotecnica e Computadores   |  Founder member of GPDX    |
 | (Telecomunicacoes e electronica)     |  ct1elp@amsat.org          |
 | Address: P.O.Box 116 , 2806 Almada Codex , PORTUGAL               |