[CQ-Contest] who said ?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] who said ?
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: Wed Nov 4 13:25:37 1998
> A year or two ago someone had software that compared the master data file
> against your CT log, so you could see the unique calls you had.  I would
> like to receive a copy of that if it is still available.

Well - for the CQ WW, there is a much better way to find out what
your "unique" calls are...  send the log in and then get a copy of the
computer report.

Doing this to your log after the contest, before you send in your
log smells too much like "post contest log massaging" which is
considered unethical - if not against the rules.

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com