[CQ-Contest] So. Calif - Looking for cw ops for CQ WW CW

Subject: [CQ-Contest] So. Calif - Looking for cw ops for CQ WW CW
From: herbr@netcom.com (Herb Rosenberg)
Date: Wed Nov 4 20:14:22 1998

We are looking for a few more cw ops for the CQ WW CW contest for a M/S
station operation in Orange County, California. We have a competive
station here, ready to go, and could definately use some strong operators
to help our effort, and have some fun in the process!!

If you are interested in being a part of our effort, please feel free to
drop me an email as we could you a couple additional ops here.

Thanks and 73,

Herb - KG6OK

herbr@netcom.com