[CQ-Contest] SS Band Changes

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS Band Changes
From: kk7gw@hotmail.com (David Jones)
Date: Fri Nov 6 20:20:12 1998
>Has the ARRL published a clarification of the band change rule for SS
>multi-ops ? I recall seeing something from K5FUV awhile back but can't
>locate it in the archives. Tnx much and 73 Tom K2TW

Somewhat of a clarification anyway.  The ARRL put out a bulletin, and
printed (buried and in small print) in the Nov. QST, that the 6 band
change rule does affect SS multi-ops, HOWEVER, because of the confusion
(and I'd hope the comments the league has gotten) it will not be
enforced this year.

73

David Jones, KK7GW
kk7gw@hotmail.com