[CQ-Contest] Gap Voyager

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Gap Voyager
From: aa9ax@iglou.com (Steve "JUNIOR" Sample)
Date: Fri Nov 13 15:40:49 1998
hee hee.  Well, dummy load was not by choice, but it probably works as
well. My choice was (no offense to my fellow SMC-ers) the black hole in
space. All the RF I ever pumped into mine was gone, but apparently not
into the airwaves.

My Voyager was the best-tuning, broadest banded antenna I ever heard of.
Yet, it didn't do squat.  I was lucky to unload it as new for only a minor
loss.

Save your money.  put up a loop, even if it's 30 feet high.  It will make
the Voyager look awful.  if no room, get ANY OTHER antenna in the world.
the Voyager is not a performer.

Steve / N9FD (Ex-AA9AX)