[CQ-Contest] A LIST OF CALLS THAT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO QSL!!!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] A LIST OF CALLS THAT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO QSL!!!
From: ai7b@teleport.com (Bob Wruble)
Date: Tue Nov 17 17:35:13 1998
To whom it may concern:

Below is a list of calls that have requested my QSL but without
sending the customary SASE.   (110 calls on the list).

These cards have accumulated over the past several months as I
have gone about the chore of answering several thousand received
cards via the buro or via SASE..

I methodically answer ALL received cards that come by the buro or
direct with with a SASE!  I consider return QSLing a price I pay as an
active contester.

Almost all of the 110 cards listed here were asking for MY card for
THEIR awards pursuit.   i.e. WAS, WAS 160, WAS RTTY  etc. etc.

I am mostly past the need to collect any QSL cards so my only motive
is to help people that request QSL's via the proper methods so that I
do not wind up on someones "will not work" list during future contests.

They should not expect me to finance their awards pursuit!!

If you know any of these people on the list tell them the proper way
to get a QSL card from other US/VE stations!   SASE, SASE, SASE !

73 de Bob  W7GG

11/17/98

AA3RC   KK7CK   W8UPH
AA5N      KM5DK   W9UG