[CQ-Contest] Questions about my competition in ARRL 10M...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Questions about my competition in ARRL 10M...
From: zf2nt@candw.ky (Bruce Sawyer)
Date: Tue Dec 15 01:46:42 1998
I've been keeping my ears as close to the ground as I can, but from this
isolated spot that's not very close. So let me ask directly and see if
anybody can give me any leads:

1.  Who was on from TI1C?  I know two weeks ago there was a crew there
consisting of at least N7BG, K6NA, OH2KI, and N6TJ.  I'm hazard a guess
it was some subset of that group there for the 10M contest, but don't
know for sure.  The real question is:  was TI1C SO, or was it multi-op?

2.  I do know there were two guys at 8P9Z, so was the entry multi-op or
did one of them serve as water carrier for the other?

3.  Did anybody else get a sequence number >4000 from LU7EC, or did he
do that just to rattle me?

4.  Anybody know anything about the entry from WP2Z?  Who was it?  This
was the funny one for me.  He called me FOR A DUPE, late in the game,
and I gave him #3591.  (Yes, I just logged it, same as the other 5% of
my contacts, and never mentioned that it was a dupe.)  There was a few
seconds think time, then he came back to me with #3592.  Needless to
say, that was a motivator!  After hearing that, I quit screwing around
and got serious about this thing.  (Anybody want to take bets about
whether he was depending on master.dta, which does have a listing for
ZF2NE but not for ZF2NT????)

That's it.  Any info will be very much appreciated.  And before anybody
asks...no, I'm NOT posting to 3830.  You think I'm from Jersey???

73,
Bruce, ZF2NT