[CQ-Contest] the 10m Contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] the 10m Contest
From: frcuba@mail.infocom.etecsa.cu (F.R.C)
Date: Tue Dec 15 16:40:52 1998
Well, this was my first 10m contest so I don't know
how it was before, but I found this one very active.
Althought an early visit of Mr. Murphy on friday
evening cost me not to use the 10m yagi and have to
use instead a vertical antena for the rest of the
contest, I had a lot of fun and even made 2 or 3
little pile-ups on saturday afternoon..!

As SO, Only SSB and Low Power station I know that my
1098 QSOs are not valid for any record, but for me it
was a good average....HI

The only frustating thing was listening to KL7Z for
3 hours on 28.610 MHz and could not get his atention
with my 80 watts. I think he was the only ham from
Alaska in the contest, so he had the prettiest pile-up
I ever heard!!

More information abt cuban hams on the 10m contest on
http://www.infocom.etecsa.ci/cgi-bin/frc/frcuba.htm
just choose the language and click on "ARRL 10m Contest"

Thanks to all of you that answer my CQs and have a
Merry Christmas and a Happy 1999. CU on the next

Oscar, CO2OJ

PS: Now, where should I send by e-mail my log to?