[CQ-Contest] K5MM Callsigns

Subject: [CQ-Contest] K5MM Callsigns
From: k6db@volcano.net (Ken Anderson)
Date: Tue Dec 22 09:24:20 1998
Found an e-mail from Dale he sent earlier this year that will answer
the question of his calls.  Here is an extract and it will also give a
little insight into his humor.

>I've got a couple of calls too, just for the helluv it.  Generic club
calls so I can move around easily.

>My 'best' club call is W7GOD.  Have had some fun with that one on
phone contests.......Bless you my son, name here is  Hay-suus.!!!
By the way, if you're Catholic, I've got some GOOD news and some BAD
news for you.  Remember, I'm GOD.   Good news is that I've considered
all the alternatives, and I've determined that Christianity is the REAL,
TRUE and ONLY religion, so you picked the right religion.  BAD news is
that I'm calling you from Salt Lake City.   {:>)

>Anyway old pal, hope all is okay with you.  See you on the bands.

>73
>Dale,  K5MM ------ & W7GOD, K5MMM, K7GL, N7TY, W0NN

                   >ex:  W7CFJ, W6GEN, W5QBI, GU5CIA, GJ5CIA, GU0CIA
                        G5CIA, G0CIA,  /C6A, XE0GEN, 2nd op at few
                        places, etc.

Ken, K6DB