[CQ-Contest] CQ 160 Dupe Sheets required!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160 Dupe Sheets required!
From: thompson@mindspring.com (thompson@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Feb 20 23:12:14 1999
>From the CQ WW 160 Contest Director:
I find that nearly 30 have not sent the requested .dup file.  This file is
necessary for cross checking.  If you have over 200Q's this log is required.

I am up to date on e-mail logs but did have several show dated 2/17 and
2/18.  I will check them out to confirm if necessary.

DL5YM sent a .bin file and his e-mail address got deleted.  I need his log
again.

Hope that everyone will be QRV on the SSB section next weekend.

Dave K4JRB