[CQ-Contest] Dual foot switch

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dual foot switch
From: W4EF@pacbell.net (Michael Tope)
Date: Mon Mar 15 06:06:39 1999
FYI,

If you can't find them on the surplus market as Tom
suggests, McMaster Carr has a good selection of
various foot switches (including small pressure sensitive
mats) for industrial applications. Check em out at
www.mcmaster.com.

73 de Mike, W4EF/6

Disclaimer: My only business affiliation with McMaster Carr
is as a satisfied customer.