[CQ-Contest] RE: Shack Power

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: Shack Power
From: rmaull@access.mountain.net (Roy Maull)
Date: Mon Mar 15 15:51:55 1999

        Hey all,

        I am also in the process of reworking the shack, and have a question
about
multiple circuits.  I am planning two 110 20A circuits, one for power
supplies, and the other for the computers and other small loads (no amps!).
 The question that comes to mind, is the possibility of ground loops if I
ground the chassises of the computers from one circuit and the power
supplies of the other circuit to the main ground bus for the radios.  I may
be way off base here, but don't want to mess things all up.. HI.

     73.. Roy  N8YYS
  Keep West Virginia beautiful.. Grow ALUMINUM!!