[CQ-Contest] JIDX 98 Phone Received Log List(revised)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] JIDX 98 Phone Received Log List(revised)
From: je1cka@nal.go.jp (Tack Kumagai)
Date: Thu Mar 18 13:25:42 1999

In message "[CQ-Contest] JIDX 1998 Phone Log Calls List"
    on 99/03/06, Tack Kumagai <je1cka@nal.go.jp> writes:
:
:
: We've been checking the JIDX 1998 Phone logs at present.
: I made the list who submitted the logs by email or snail mail to the JIDX
: committee.

The list which was generated by program had not listed number of calls.
It was caused by program error, and the NEW list was generated.

: If you could not find your callsign or your class was wrong
: in the list, would you give us an email?
: mailto: JIDX-committee <jidx-committee@ne.nal.go.jp>

The NEW JIDX 1998 Phone Received Log list is now available both on Web
and info-server.

JIDX Official Web
<http://jzap.com/je1cka/jidx>

Info-server, Please send an email to