[CQ-Contest] FT-920

Subject: [CQ-Contest] FT-920
From: rx3ari@dialup.ptt.ru (Ilia Senachin)
Date: Thu Mar 18 21:01:18 1999

Hey Bill!
Glad you liked FT 920, there are things to like... I worked with FT 920, but
not in a contest, just picked up a little pileup by DK0FN callsign at
Friedrischafen Convention last year... Comparing it with FT 1000 MP, I use,
I must say it looks good in a MP background :) Most of all i liked the sound
of 920, it was something special, but may be it wasn't Moscow :) I can't
remember details, but anyway my whole opinion is very good, about this
tranceiver... I would say you won't wrong by buying it, but 1000 MP (IMHO)
is anyway better :)

See you in the contests and pileups!
73 de Ilia RX3ARI