[CQ-Contest] W1AW

Subject: [CQ-Contest] W1AW
From: ik4wmb@sira.it (Federico Ricci)
Date: Mon Apr 5 22:18:29 1999
        Howdy all,

I'm sitting here doin' my good 27 days projected analysis, based on WWV
numbers and actual bands listening. Both quite poor, at least. And I often
find myself on .047.5 or
.067.5 , where W1AW sigs come, kinda weak today, and yesterday too. Well
I'm not a QST subscriber, so is there someone up there kind 'nuf to teach
me about W1AW set up? I mean type of antennae and power used? Is the
transmitter(s) located in Newington, CT, as the League headquarter does?
What's the event 27 days further to come? You guess what! ARI International
Dx Contest, of course..............
Ok, back to 14.047.5, before they switch to 40 wpm.
73's.

Federico, IK4WMB.

ik4wmb@sira.it