[CQ-Contest] Voice keyers

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Voice keyers
From: v31jp@logical123.net (v31jp@logical123.net)
Date: Fri Apr 9 14:27:58 1999
Being primarily a CW operator, running a voice contest without
some sort of a voice keyer would be pure H__L for me. I used
my DVS-2 for CQing and some reports during the ARRL DX
SSB as V31JP. I am looking into making an interface for the DVS-2
to key it from my computer and from a couple of foot switches (I need
one of my hands to hold the cup/glass). Has anyone done this before?

--
73 de K8 Joe "Palooka" & Beverly
Joe Pontek