[CQ-Contest] QRQ code practice

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QRQ code practice
From: DougKR2Q@aol.com (DougKR2Q@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 22:51:58 1999
Hi all....

Last June I accepted a new position and between my new hours and the 2 hour
each way commute, I find that I don't get much time on the radio.  I'd like
to keep my cw going so I'm looking for recommendations on SOMETHING
(hardware/software) that will generate variable speed cw at up to, say, 60-70
wpm.  I'm on the train for the commute, so something portable is good too,
though not necessary.  I'm looking for real cw practice, not RUFZ which only
gives short bursts of QRQ (and I'd like more than callsigns too).

Tnx!
de Doug KR2Q