[CQ-Contest] Honor Sprint #2

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Honor Sprint #2
From: K4BAI@worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney, III)
Date: Tue Apr 20 15:14:32 1999
Hello All:  With regard to scheduling the honor sprint, the SECC and
SEDXC would like to request that you avoid Saturday and Sunday of July
31 and August 1 due to the Georgia QSO Party that is scheduled for that
weekend.  It is getting a lot of support and we believe it will be a
very fine operating event for that weekend.  We selected that weekend
even though we can't repeat the same weekend every year due to the lack
of other major events that weekend.  I guess Friday night July 30 (July
31 UTC) would be no problem.  The 20 hours of GQP are 1800-0359Z July 31
Sat and 1400-2359Z August 1 Sun.
        Thanks for taking this request into consideration.  73, John, K4BAI.