[CQ-Contest] s.s. phone 98 results\ k7zum

Subject: [CQ-Contest] s.s. phone 98 results\ k7zum
From: k7zum@teleport.com (ken knopp)
Date: Wed Apr 28 08:03:40 1999

-----

thanks to Tree and all of his really hard efforts, he sent me the s.s. 98
phone results, thought it would be intresting to see how we did in the
contest, some of use might be really shocked and dismayed to  see a 6.7 %
error rate, but we thought that was very, very good !! considering that i
(dad , k7zum) only made 35 q's, and the other two ops that made the rest of
the q's were 12 yr old Jordan,KC7TWZ and his 13 yr old brother,
Dustin,KD7BSW !! so what do you think guys ??? i think that in a couple of
years, there's gonna be a couple of really super op's coming out of Ore. and
there gonna be a couple of young whipper snapper kids !!

73 ...... ken    k7zum and boys !