[CQ-Contest] WPX CW Station wanted

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX CW Station wanted
From: thompson@pcsoftintl.com (Randy Thompson)
Date: Tue May 4 16:11:47 1999
I have the opportunity to be in England, Germany or France for the WPX CW
weekend.  I would love to use this opportunity to work the contest from
Europe.  My preference would be to find a competitive station for a single
op or multi-single effort.  I have flexibilty in schedule and travel.

Looking forward to a new operating experience.  If you can help or suggest
someone for me to contact, please do.  Thanks in advance.

Randy, K5ZD

Randall A. Thompson
Director of Marketing

PC Soft International, Inc.
800 South Main Street, Mansfield, MA 02048 USA
Tel 508-337-9200 x-213 ** Fax 508-337-9201
E-mail thompson@pcsoftintl.com ** Web http://www.pcsoftintl.com